- Our restaurant lies in the north of Nijo Castle
- From Kyoto station
- By bus
- Take Kyoto city bus #9, #50, #101 and get off at “Horikawa Marutamachi”
- By train
- Take the subway Karasuma line, transfer to Tozai line at Karasuma-Oike sta., get off at Nijojo-mae sta.
- 757-2, Minamiiseyacho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto-Shi, Kyoto, 602-8153, Jpanan
- Most recommended
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second recommended
- We do not take reservations.
Most ramen restaurants do not, as a matter of fact.
- Ramen is an everyday meal to devour.
Roughly 30 minutes per guest. We devote all to the brisk 30 minutes.
Please check the chart of estimated crowd in NEWS.
- Opening time
To our vegetarian, vegan, and Muslim guests
- We use chicken broth together with fish broth, we cannot separate them.
However ,we also have vegetable soup.
- Egg, Wheat, Mackerel, Chicken, Pork